Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Anti-Valentine Month # 2: Saving the male

Free Valentine Picture of a Wounded Heart with Stitches. Click Here to Get Free Images at Valentine-Clipart.com

As I was heading home, I felt uncomfortable, something in the air that I couldn't picture quite clearly. A feeling of anxiety... an urgent need to uncover the constant agitation that surrounded me... And suddenly, I saw hundreds of men running around holding huge bouquets of red roses. Oh thank god, I get it, Valentine's day!

As the traffic of men with red roses intensified, I slowly became a spectator of a sad picture show of men fearful of the repercussions if they accidentally failed to celebrate the feast of Saint Valentine. Ugh, women can be so fierce, sometimes.

But shouldn't everyday be valentine's day for every couple?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home