Tuesday, January 30, 2007

To the job that pays my rent

I've been extremely busy the past 2 weeks, working around the clock under inhumane conditions, not sleeping for 48 hours. After the 49th hour without sleeping, my body only filled with cigarettes and strong espresso, I entered a state of delirium, unable to see properly due to my contact lenses which were stuck on my retina and confusing my cup of coffee with my ashtray due to some insane optical illusion. Gulping an ashtray is outrageously repugnant, sickening, nauseating, abominable. I was flustered and shaky and then I got into an incoherent hallucination: I was imprisoned by an elephant in a small room. I couldn't get out of the room because the elephant was blocking the door. Then a witch appeared and transformed me into a cubbage.

I really hate my job, why am I putting myself into this? I am not even good at it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home