Friday, September 29, 2006

Being a slob, it's kinda nice

I've not been good at keeping my blog up todate lately. I'm tired, my life is a wreck, I've been eating like a pig, getting fat, chain smoking even inside my office, hence a terrible smell of cold cigarettes on the entire floor, not making any efforts to wear make-up on, not ironing my shirts, sometimes wearing the same bra 3 days in a row, often falling asleep without brushing my teeth and suddenly my bad breath waking me up in the middle of the night, ain't that terrible? Should I continue with the enumeration of my pathetic own self; I'm no longer inclined to write my inner intimate thoughts freely on this blog as my dear friend X to whom I told I wished to keep the anonymity of my silly blog went around disparaging rumours that I was recounting my non existent sex life on the net. What a bastard little prince.

I've done on-line dating tonight, it's 3 a.m., how pathetic. I'm so afraid to be discovered by some work colleagues on the dating website (are there many thirty-something Asian women earning a 6 digit salary in Paris?) that I haven't posted any pictures. e.g., chances of meeting a male being is hence, less than likely. Not a bad thing though; I've mentioned in passing to my mom I was considering on-line dating since she is totally desperate to see me wed, but she freaked out. My mom thinks I might meet a serial killer or a man who might sexually abuse me. Seriously mother, I think first of all that a sexually enhanced man would choose a better looking person. Not someone who doesn't brush her teeth before going to bed. Second, a serial killer will target a stupid girl. Mom, I might be unattractive these days but I haven't lost my IQ above 150.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Blogger Zikar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home