Wednesday, March 29, 2006

First Post, First Blog, Time Zone

Welcome to my Blog, welcome to my First Blog...

The posted time will show 7:00 AM but in real life, my day is almost -well hopefully- over. I'm at +1 GMT, but my laptop is still on EST (NY Time)...after 6 months back in Europe haven't managed to change the time zone on my laptop yet, okay okay I know this is Paris not New York, (as my friend AMJ loved to say: "This is America not ##&%@# Europe" or as Xristos likes to whine: "awwwe this is Neeew York, not laaaame Paris" under NY Time Zone) on top of it all, with my mom calling me at 3 AM in the middle of the night (+9 GMT my mother's time zone) No wonder I'm becoming schizophrenic. Time for a large coffee with milk, no sugar. Not espresso.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home